Connect with China while earning a world-class Executive MBA at Asia’s leading Business School.
Duration: 1 hour
Are you doing business in or with China? Are you looking for a gateway into the world’s 2nd largest economy? Do you want to earn a global Top 5 Executive MBA without interrupting your career?
The Global EMBA programme, ranked 5th worldwide by Financial Times, is the premier EMBA programme in China, delivered at CEIBS, a joint-venture between the EU and China. Based in China, but with global modules available in 10+ cities worldwide, this programme is for global executives who are aiming to unlock China’s business network.
The intended audience for this online webinar are executives based anywhere in the globe with at least 10 years’ work experience and 6 years in managerial positions. Proficiency in English is a requirement.
- Hear from alumni as they share their experience on the programme.
- Learn about programme schedule, curriculum, student profile, global modules, career development support, and alumni network.
- Get an understanding for the value of undertaking executive study in China.
- Understand the application process, including financial support and scholarships available.
- Shirley ShiFinance Vice President- Carrefour. Global EMBA 2017
- Dr. Christoph FlinkManaging Partner- Nimble-Net Green Energy Management Consulting. Global EMBA 2011
- Marcel Austin-MartinSenior Manager- Marketing & Admissions CEIBS