Study Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship (CEE) in Holland (Amsterdam or Utrecht) at one of the best universities of The Netherlands: Tio University of Applied Sciences.
Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship (BA)
Tio’s bachelor programme Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship will teach you the tricks of the (online) marketing profession. The marketing world is looking for you! After obtaining the Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship bachelor’s degree, you know how to give online and offline sales a boost, both in SMEs and for a multinational. You might, for example, work as an account manager, online marketer, communication consultant or sales manager. Or start your own online business!
Are you commercially oriented, interested in the online world, entrepreneurial, sales minded, creative, action oriented, not afraid of numbers and strong in communication? Do you recognise yourself in these descriptions? Join our CEE webinar!
Why do students choose Commerce Economics and Entrepreneurship?
- Tio offers the option of accelerated studying: bachelor’s degree in just three years or an associate degree in only two years.
- You study at the best Commercial Economics / Marketing programme in the Netherlands (Keuzegids).
- There is a great demand for (online) marketers from the labor market.
- You follow interesting projects, for example, you create your own webshop and you set up a company.
- Through Tio’s collaboration with, among others, Ecommerce Foundation, the study programme meets the wishes of employers in the online marketing world.
- You will have many career opportunities available to you after completing this bachelor programme.
- At Tio there is a strong focus on personal development and supervision.
About Tio University of Applied Sciences
Tio stands for personal, excellent and entrepreneurial education and has had an excellent reputation as a renowned educational institute for many years. Tio ticks all the right boxes: enthusiastic lecturers, small classes (max 16 students), clear information, excellent facilities and plenty of personal attention – and all that in a wonderful atmosphere.
The intended audience of this online open day are students looking for a bachelor programme, starting in September 2020 or January 2021, with a minimum level of English of B2 (CEFR) and finishing high school this year.
The CEE programme
- You will learn more about the curriculum, the projects and the internship opportunities.
- One of our excellent CEE professors will explain the teaching method at Tio University of Applied Sciences, which is focussed at “learning by doing”.
- One of our CEE students will tell you all about their course experiences and about the international opportunities during the programme.
- You will be informed about the international admissions procedure, the tuition fee, housing and package fee and visa for non-EU students.
- Did you know that non-EU students can apply for an orientation year visa from the Dutch government to stay after graduation?
- Most important, our professor and student will talk about the CEE career prospects!
- Carlo van RantwijkLecturer