Discover our Programs in Race Engineering and Design and Development of Vehicle Dynamics: become a Professional at the University of Pavia!
Discover the two Post Bachelor Programs in Race Engineering and Design and Development of Vehicle Dynamics:
- These one-year full-time programs aim to train highly qualified professionals in vehicle dynamics or race engineering, through a variety of teaching activities.
- The courses include both theoretical and practical teaching, as well as workshops, tours, and a 5-month internship in industry.
- Our partners over the years are VI-Grade, ASC (Automotive Safety Centre), FCA, Danisi Engineering, MSC Software, Megaride, Pirelli , Skydrive, Avehil, Michigan Scientific, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Michelin, CSI, Seat, Blue Engineering, Continental, ZF TRW, Tatuus, Autotecnica Motori, Jas Motorsport, ADM, Oreste Berta, Academia E/D, Regolo Studio.
Students will benefit from:
- Full-time use of state of the art simulators to develop vehicles in a virtual environment
- Test sessions on the ASC track and proving ground
- An Advanced Driving Course
- Workshop and training on dynamics simulators
- A variety of Advanced Short Courses taught by professionals
- Vehicle testing with both Computer Aided Engineering, and experimentally on real vehicles
- Guided tours of plants and facilities
|– Discover the post bachelor program in Race Engineering|
|– Discover the post bachelor program in Vehicle Dynamics|
|– Which type of professional you will become|
|– Which internships and partnerships are included in the programs|
|– Application process and tuition fees|
- Prof. Carlo RottenbacherProfessor of Applied Mechanics, University of Pavia
- Elena FontanaHead of the Marketing and Recruitment Unit, University of Pavia
- Michele FilippiniFormer student
- Eloi ValenzuelaFormer student
- Ester FaroniPost-graduate program admission officer