Do you want to be part of one of the best universities in Europe? Join the INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION PROGRAM webinar of the UNIVERSIDAD CARLOS III DE MADRID
The main objective of the International Foundation Program (IFP) is to provide international students with the necessary preparation to undertake a degree at the University Carlos III of Madrid. You will acquire an adequate basis of both Spanish language and culture, as well as specific knowledge of the studies you will carry out in the future. The Program comprises 48 ECTS (European Transfer Credit System) and is divided into two knowledge areas: Social Sciences and Humanities/Engineering.
With the IFP will study introductory subjects that will facilitate your adaptation to the Spanish university system and will help you define your interests. The IFP year can be done in two groups: Spanish or English.
80% of the students get accepted in a Bachelor’s Degree after completed IFP
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M) is a public/state university located in Madrid, Spain, ranked in the 2019 QS University Rankings, Top 50 Under 50, among the best 50 universities under 50 years old across the world. UC3M remains among the 300 best universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2020 and stands out more than any other Spanish university in terms of international mobility programs (51% of its students) and in terms of the number of Bachelor’s Degree programs (33 out of 49) offered entirely in English or bilingual.
1. How to become a UC3M student through the IFP
2. How to apply to the IFP
3. IFP student testimonial
4. Advantages of being an international student in UC3M
5. UC3M facilities/accommodation/student wellness support & participation
6. UC3M, one of the best universities in Europe, leader in Internationalization
- Álvaro EscribanoDirector of Carlos III International School
- Loles MorellC3IS Student´s Office Director
- Penélope BarreroInternational Foundation Program Coordinator