Embrace Exciting Career Paths with MS in Supply Chain Management at California State University, Long Beach
Duration: 1 hour
Study supply chain management and analytics at California State University Long Beach in beautiful Southern California. Our program provides the foundation necessary to excel in the supply chain industry. You will learn functional knowledge and analytics essential to managing large-scale operations and logistics. Our program is built on three pillars:
- Operations and Project management focuses on process design/improvement, demand forecast, production planning, service design/improvement, project/program planning and implementation;
- Supply Chain and Logistics focuses on operational coordination beyond company boundaries as well as physical transportation and world-class logistics system design;
- Supply Chain Analytics trains students to analyze data, structure and validate data sets, use digital tools and algorithms to solve supply chain issues and provide managerial insights.
The Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles are an integral part of the global supply chain and provide an excellent opportunity to complement the classroom experience with the practical knowledge gained from the industry. Our program is designed to benefit students from a variety of backgrounds. At this online information session you will learn more about our program and how it will help you achieve your career goals. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and are interested in an exciting career join us for this information session.
A strong applicant would have a minimum GMAT score of 500 with a 4.0 essay score or 150 in each verbal and quantitative section with a 4.0 essay score on the GRE exam. For international applicants, we do require a minimum TOEFL score of 80 (internet-based test).
- Job Opportunities in Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MSSCM Program Information
- International Admissions Requirements
- Application Process
- Living and working in Long Beach/ Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
- Dr. Wade MartinMSSCM Program Co-Director
- Carlos FrancoGraduate Programs Specialist
- Dr. Xuemei SuMSSCM Program Co-Director