Enhance your career with the Darmstadt Business School MBA – study in English, discover Germany’s economic hub!
Duration: 1 Hour
Take your career to the next step with the MBA of Darmstadt Business School. Located in the Rhine-Main region in Germany – only 20 minutes from Frankfurt international airport – you will study in the economic hub of Europe.
Tailored to meet the challenges of a global dynamic economy, our MBA is an excellent choice for anyone seeking to prepare for a career in management or change career perspectives. Small classes allow an intensive, practical-orientated learning design enhancing your professional and personal skills.
Darmstadt Business School offers two variations of the MBA programme – full-time (18 months) and part-time (24 months). Whereas the full-time option is aimed to students, who wish to fully concentrate on their MBA studies, the part-time option is designed for students who wish to benefit from combining their MBA studies with a (full-time) job or intensive German language course.
Applicants need to have a minimum of 3 years professional experience by the start of the MBA studies. In addition, an above average university degree and adequate English language skills are required for admission.
- about the part-time and full-time MBA programme at Darmstadt Business School
- about career opportunities and the Rhine-Main region
- about scholarship opportunities and our Buddy system for international students
- about our Buddy system for international students
- about admission requirements and the application process
- Prof. Dr. Ralf SchellhaseAcademic Director
- Anna HerbstProgramme Manager