Exploring the health effects of our changing environment and climate: The new international master’s program Environment, Climate Change and Health in Bayreuth
The new international master’s program: Environment, Climate Change and Health is a 2-year English-taught program. It provides a broad knowledge of causal relations between changing environment (e.g. biodiversity loss), climate (continuously rising temperatures) and health based on an integrative, interdisciplinary perspective including natural science, economics, jurisprudence and social science.
Solution-orientated management will be trained and international networking will be promoted.
Emphasis will be given on:
- diseases related to environmental and climate change
- strategies to handle and prevent these medical conditions
- mitigation and adaptation policies
- interdependent responsibilities of policy, industry and general public as well as on
- possibilities and strategies for a climate- and environment-friendly and healthy lifestyle.
The intended audience for this online webinar are students with a bachelor degree in in economics, social, natural or health science, health economics, nursing, philosophy & economics, medicine or public health and an English proficiency level of B2 at least.
|– Discover the curriculum, the course structure and future career opportunities|
|– Admission and enrollment procedure for EU and non-EU-applicants|
|– Get to know lecturers of the program and the University of Bayreuth as an excellent place for your master’s program|
|– The benefits of living in Bayreuth|
- Prof. Dr. mult. Eckhard NagelProgram coordinator