Foundation Course at The University of Pisa, World Class University ∣ Build the foundation of your future!
This webinar is already available on demand. Click on 'Watch Now' below!
Duration: 1 hour
Foundation Course at the University of Pisa, Italy!
The University of Pisa has a long history of excellence in education. It is a multicultural population with around 100,000 people, in addition to the thousands of students who enliven the city. Its cultural life revolves around museums, cultural associations, cinemas and theatres, making Pisa a great place to live and study.
The Foundation Course Programme offers a way for students who currently do not currently meet the requirements for admission to Italian University to bridge these gaps and qualify for bachelor’s study at the University of Pisa.
Through this programme, you will have the opportunity to…
– Learn a range of different subjects in either the Humanities or Sciences
– Learn/improve your Italian Language skills
– Be a part of an international community of students
The Foundation Course offers…
– 288 hours of lessons in English
– 320 hours of lessons in Italian over the entire year of study
– 80 additional hours of conversation with Italian native speaking students who will be your “buddies” throughout your study experience at our University
– Upon successful completion, an exemption from the Italian language exam normally required for non-EU students applying to first cycle degree programmes at the University of Pisa
The Foundation Course is a study programme offered by The University of Pisa mainly taught in English and designed for students who do not have the minimum schooling requirements (12 years) for
university admission in Italy. This includes American students with a high school diploma without the additional requirements of AP courses or two years of college or an Associate’s degree. If you do not currently meet the entry criteria for your chosen undergraduate course, this programme offers you an alternative admission route.
The Foundation Course is the first step on the way to successfully obtaining your degree!
1. Objectives of the programme
2. Registration procedures, deadline & fees
3. Entry requirements
4. Service & Facilities offered
5. Overview of educational programmes at the University of Pisa
- Adio TerranovaFoundation Course Manager
- Sarah Eaton Erasmus Student Trainee
- Paola Cappellini Head of International Cooperation
- Laura NelliHead of International Promotion