Kick-start your international career at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
This webinar is already available on demand. Click on 'Watch Now' below!
IUBH – Your foundation for an international career
At IUBH you will make valuable contacts and create an extensive international business network already during your studies. Further, you will have access to the extensive services of the IUBH Career Service Department which prepares you to maximize your employment prospects.
All the study programmes at IUBH are highly practice-oriented and give you the business knowledge that you’ll need as a future manager. Our Alumni are experts working for Ernst & Young AG, Deutsche Telekom AG, BMW AG and many more important international companies.
IUBH is your TOP Business School 2018 (FOCUS) with five FIBAA premium seals prove the excellent quality of our study programmes and TOP results in the categories “Overall Study Conditions” (Grade 1.6) and “International Orientation” (10/11) in the current CHE Ranking.
- Studying and Living in Germany – top quality education “Made in Germany”
- IUBH Campus Locations – living and learning internationally
- Reasons for IUBH – Employability for your global career
- IUBH Study Programmes – all Bachelor and Master programmes state-accredited
- IUBH Admission Criteria and Process – apply anytime easily online
- Gabriela CesarInternational Study Advisory and Admission EU
- Sarah SudauInternational Study Advisory and Admission Non-EU