Master Your Career with German Excellence – Study Financial Engineering or Information Systems Engineering and Management to Face the Challenges of Digitalization
Duration: 1 hour.
Master Your Career with German Engineering Excellence – Study Financial Engineering or Information Systems Engineering and Management to Face the Challenges of Digitalization.
The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management is the Technology Business School of the KIT. It offers executive Master Programs in the fields of production, logistics, energy, financial & information technology and mobility. All programs combine technology expertise and management know-how and qualify ambitious engineers, computer-scientists, and economists for leading positions in industry.
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is listed among the top 100 universities worldwide and is one of the leading universities in engineering and computer sciences in Europe. The QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2018 names KIT as the best University in Germany, seventh best in Europe, and in 30th place worldwide. That means that the reputation of KIT alumni is prestigious amongst employers.
The small, intense group with excellent lecturers from the university and industry are what distinguishes us from others. Participants from all over the world with qualified experience in their job share their knowledge and grow together to a strong alumni network. See what Financial Engineering Alumna and current COO of Pagani in China thinks about her study: https://youtu.be/uo5niBSUOb8
Therefore, our admission requirements involve at least 1-2 years of professional experience among a first academic degree in a relevant subject and an adequate knowledge in English (at least 90 points iBT at TOEFL).
*Subject to the approval procedure of KIT and the Ministry for Science, Research and Art in Baden-Wuerttemberg
- New challenges and possibilities for the market due to Financial Developments and Digital Transformation
- Study in Germany, Karlsruhe – the place to be for engineers, computer scientists and economists
- Unique Points of our Master programs – executive program for Engineers, technology and management combination
- Get to know our strong industry and Alumni network
- Insights into the topics of our Master programs and program structure and application
- Martina WaldnerSenior Program Consultant
- Jelena MuenchAssistant Marketing & Sales HECTOR School
- TBCStudent or Alumni