Modern societies face many new challenges. Tackle life’s big questions! Study Applied Ethics!
Globalisation raises questions of global justice, new technology has implications for decision making in healthcare concerning life and death, climate change and environmental hazards challenge our responsibility for future generations.
In this webinar you will learn that Applied Ethics strives to tackle the moral issues surrounding these challenges. If these questions engage you, this master’s programme will meet your aspiration.
You will gain knowledge of ethical theories and methods and examine ethical debates in different fields of application. You will acquire the skills to provide analysis of moral problems and ethical debates and be able to make critical assessments of ethical arguments and policy documents
- Learn more about Applied Ethics
- Learn more about how to add a unique competence to your professional or disciplinary competencies; doctor or nurse, teacher, minister civil servant or economist, many professionals need the ability to manage ethical issues. A great number of our graduates continue to doctoral studies in different areas of applied and professional ethics.
- Learn about the courses and content of the programme.
- Learn about programme requirements and how to apply.
- Learn about potential career opportunities after graduation.
- Learn about Linköping University and Campus Valla
- Lars LindblomProgramme Director