MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation – Come to Dublin, Ireland to study this unique programme
This webinar is already available on demand. Click on 'Watch Now' below!
Duration: 1 hour
Accelerate your career with a dynamic new Masters blending marketing innovation and customer-driven retail innovation. Inspired by the creativity, innovation and the relentless pace of change within retailing, our faculty have worked closely with industry leaders to create a brand new Masters in Marketing and Retail Innovation.
This is an opportunity to live and study in one of the world’s friendliest, most vibrant English-speaking capital cities, Dublin. It’s an opportunity to get an internationally recognised qualification in one of the fastest growing economies in the EU.
Join our webinar on April 9th to learn more about this unique programme and scholarships available.
- Overview and unique features of the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation
- Career Prospects
- Overview of UCD Smurfit School and reasons to study in Dublin, Ireland
- Application Process
- Visa requirements
- Professor Damien McLoughlinAcademic Director
- JP DonnellyProgramme Director
- Jola MeagherInternational Student Liaison Officer