Pursue your MBA in a top ranked business school in China offered in collaboration with MIT
Duration: 1 hour
Study at one of the oldest and most selective universities in China, located in Shanghai at the heart of China’s economic engine.
Founded in 1905, Fudan University was the first institution of higher learning in China to set up a department of business education. The School of Management (FDSM) has grown into one of the top-class educational institutions in China.
The MBA program was launched in 1996 through collaboration between the Fudan University School of Management and the MIT Sloan School of Management. It aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world.
Advantages of the Fudan MBA Program:
- Attend courses led by international faculty with a diverse student body representing over 10 countries
- Double degree opportunity from MIT, Yale, or York University
- Immerse yourself in Chinese culture through mandatory language courses in the first semester , students groups, campus activities, and more Interact extensively with leading companies through real consulting projects (iLab), courses taught by business leaders, forums, etc
- Scholarships available for outstanding students
- Introduce the MBA programme and the collaboration with MIT
- In depth information about the curriculum
- The second degree program opportunity from MIT, Yale and York University
- Information about the iLab program
- Life in China as a student
- Long SUNExecutive Director