Ready to start your career in Football Business? Study the Postgrad. in International Football Business in Brussels, the heart of Football
The Postgraduate Course in International Football Business, organized by the International Football Business Institute is a one year, fulltime, official University course with 60 ECTS at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
The curriculum has been designed to give you all the knowledge about 21 different topics on the business side of the game. After graduating at IFBI you’ll not only have learned the right skills but you’ll also have build an international network to start your career in football business.
Through this webinar we would like to invite you to ask all your questions before applying for this unique international course in football business. Minimum requirements for being able to participate are having a bachelor degree and being fluent in English. #WeThinkFootball
- Program details
- Admissions process, tuition fees and payments
- Job opportunities and future
- Accommodation, student life and testimony
- Jos VerschuerenFounder IFBI
- Stijn FrancisLecturer @ IFBI & Player Agent of Dries Mertens & Toby Alderweireld
- TBAParticipant of the current academic year.