Study at one of the highest ranked technical universities in Europe: Study MSc in Petroleum Engineering!
Duration: 1 hour
MSc in Petroleum Engineering
Do you want to help ensure safe, innovative, environmentally sound, and economically viable exploitation of the world’s underground resources? Then a Master degree in Petroleum Engineering is the right choice!
The modern petroleum engineering requires specialists with widely different skills and knowledge. The programme has flexible structure and accepts students with different technological backgrounds. It will allow you to acquire general knowledge of petroleum engineering, keeping your preferred specialization.
The Petroleum Engineering programme enables you to contribute to solving the global challenge (the UN SDGs) of meeting the increased demand for inexpensive and affordable energy.
- How is it to study at DTU?
- What will you study at this programme?
- What do you need to be admitted to the study programme and what kind of guidance will you get from the university?
- What are you perspectives in the future career as an MSc in Petroleum Engineering?
- Practical information about study life, documentation and organization of the study.
- Alexander ShapiroHead of Studies
- Hadise BaghooeePhD student
- Ida NielsenInternational recruitment officer