STUDY BUSINESS AND LANGUAGES AT HAAGA-HELIA UAS IN FINLAND
Multingual Management Assistant Graduates are qualified for a variety of positions in many kinds of organisations. Future positions include office managers, marketing assistants, and communication and PR coordinators.
The studies focus on developing multicultural communication and business skills. The studies also help develop skills in co-operation, project and event management as well as in gathering, processing and sharing information.
Students can choose their specialization area from the following
- Leadership and HR
- Marketing, Sales and Service
- Meetings Industry
- Organisational Communication.
By delivering an SAT score with a minimum of 500 points in Evidence-based reading and writing and 500 points in Math, you will be admitted to study in this program.
- Job prospects in the field of Business studies
- First hand student experiences
- Programme structure
- Fee structure and scholarships
- SAT Application process and immigration
- Harri HälväCustomer Relationship Manager
- Sanna KukkonenAcademic Advisor
- Kristiina ÅbergSenior Lecturer