Study Experimental and Industrial Biomedicine in Sweden – Merge Life Science with entrepreneurial skills
Experimental and Industrial Biomedicine is a relatively new programme (launched in 2018) programme at Linköping University focused on trying to merge the field of Life Science with entrepreneurship and business development.
Linköping University has always been leading the development of interdisciplinary programmes, and this programme is developed in close collaboration with word-leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to ensure that our graduates will have the knowledge and skills required to work at the forefront of Biomedical research and innovation.
During this seminar you will meet teachers and students from the programme and learn why you should come to Linköping University to start your career in Life Science.
1. What Experimental and Industrial Biomedicine can offer you
2. Our Pedagogical Philosophy – with student centred learning and emphasis on practical skills
3. How this programme was developed
4. Career Opportunities
5. Programme specific requirements and how to apply
- Jonas WetteröProgram Director