Study in Switzerland, one of the most innovative countries! Discover our Master Programs in International Management and Political Economy.
Discover Franklin University Switzerland, the only interdisciplinary liberal arts university in Switzerland that combines the best of both U.S. and Swiss education.
Key takeaways from our programs:
- Work and learn with global executives
- Join a team at an international organization
- Collaborate with a small cohort
- Create one-to-one relationship
- Realize your potential with a career coach
- Learn in Switzerland, the most innovative country
Practical experience with UNITAR, one of the Big Four tech giants in South Korea or a Swiss banking Institute.
Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome to apply. An accredited bachelor degree is required plus proof of English if this is not your native language.
|1. General information about Franklin University Switzerland|
|2. Academic Programs and our unique Academic Travel lead curriculum|
|3. Student Life|
|4. Admissions requirements and application procedures|
|5. Tuition Information|