STUDY TOURISM AT HAAGA-HELIA UAS IN FINLAND
Study Business Tourism at Haaga-Helia and develop the competences for a professional career in international tourism business.
The students are able to choose between two alternative specializations:
- Sales and Service Development in Business Tourism
- Events Management.
Students can apply their skills in the dynamic tourism sector (airlines, travel agencies, events, hotels), and have specific know-how of their specialization, applicable in any global company. Graduates can produce, sell or buy travel services, work in the events industry, or start up a new business.
By delivering an SAT score with a minimum of 500 points in Evidence-based reading and writing and 400 points in Math, you will be admitted to study in this program.
- Job prospects in the field of Business studies
- First hand student experiences
- Programme structure
- Fee structure and scholarships
- SAT Application process and immigration
- Harri HälväCustomer Relationship Manager
- Monika BirkleAcademic Advisor
- Darren TrofimczukSenior Lecturer
- Maire MoistoStudent
- Terhi RaudaskoskiStudent