Earn your master’s in chemical engineering at Texas A&M at Qatar
Texas A&M University at Qatar, recognized as having one of the premier engineering programs in the world, has offered graduate degrees in chemical engineering at Qatar Foundation’s Education City campus since 2011.
The curricula offered at the Texas A&M at Qatar campus are materially identical to those offered at Texas A&M University’s main campus in College Station, Texas, USA. Courses are taught in English and in a coeducational setting. The reputation for excellence is the same, as is the commitment to equip engineers to lead the next generation of engineering advancement.
Faculty from around the world are attracted to Texas A&M at Qatar to provide this educational experience and to participate in responsive and meaningful research now valued at around $ 256 million, and that address issues important to the State of Qatar and the world.
- More information about the Master of Science and Engineering in Chemical Engineering
- How to apply to the program and application requirements
- Degree plan
- Tuition fees and funding aid
- Learn more from students and their experiences
- Dr. Ahmed Abdel-WahabProfessor of Chemical Engineering and Chairman of Graduate Committee
- Mrs. Hania AyyashManager of Graduate Studies
- Ms. Dareen Dardor Alumni Student, Engineer at Conoco Philips Water Technology Ltd, Doha, Qatar
- Mr. Mohammad Lameh Graduate Student and Graduate Assistant