The Visual Languages of Graphic Design
The BA in Graphic Design and Art Direction leads students into the varied world of communication that has been increasingly expanding with the spreading of new medias. With its three main majors – Brand Design, Creative Direction and Visual Design –the BA is an interdisciplinary program that ranges between the various fields of graphic design, from advertising to digital publishing, from digital media to 3D motion graphics. Through the experimental activity of the creative workshops, students work on real projects in collaboration with international renowned professionals.
Register for this webinar to find out more and right away watch it On-demand now!
1. Graphic Design course subjects
2. A Graphic Design project made by one International Student
3. Admission process
- Riccardo BaccaniGraphic Design Academic Assistant
- Araya RujikanjanaratNABA student
- Martina OlivaInternational Enrollment and Admissions Officer