Webinar VU Amsterdam – Housing, scholarships and more
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (‘VU Amsterdam’) is an internationally renowned research university founded in 1880. We offer over 175 English-taught programmes at Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral level in several fields of interest. With over 30,000 students, of which more than 4,500 are international, we conduct cutting-edge research into problems of societal and scientific importance.
Our International Office is there to help you every step of the way. They will guide you throughout the application process, and they can help you with your accommodation and visa.
The intended audience for this Master’s event are students who intend to start a Master’s programme in September 2022. Applicants are required to take an English test and programme-specific requirements may apply.
1. Application process
2. Services such as housing and visa
3. VUFP and other scholarships
4. How to write the perfect motivation letter
5. Life as an international student
- Clair StreckfussHousing
- Agnieszka van LaarScholarships
- Sylvia van GlabbeekLatin America Specialist
- Laila DamascenaInternational Student Ambassador