Webinar VU Amsterdam – How to apply for a Master’s programme, scholarships and more
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (‘VU Amsterdam’) is an internationally renowned research university founded in 1880. We offer over 170 English-taught programmes at Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral level in several fields of interest. With over 26,000 students, of which more than 4,0000 are international, we conduct cutting-edge research into problems of societal and scientific importance.
Our International Office is there to help you every step of the way. They will guide you throughout the application process, and they can help you with your accommodation and visa.
The intended audience for this Master’s event are students who intend to start a Master’s programme in September 2021. Applicants are required to take an English test and programme-specific requirements may apply.
1. Application process
2. Services such as housing and visa
3. VUFP and other scholarships
4. How to write the perfect motivation letter
- Sylvia van GlabbeekLatin America Specialist
- Agnieszka van LaarInternational Officer
- Jasper OosterveldInternational Student Advisor