Join this webinar to learn everything you need to know about Artificial Intelligence and why it is important for your future career!
This webinar will be a fantastic opportunity to discover the Bachelor of Science in Artificial Intelligence jointly offered by the University of Pavia, the University of Milan and the University of Milan-Bicocca.
During the webinar you will have the opportunity to hear from our faculty and staff and find out about the program, the admissions process, and career opportunities.
Join this webinar to find out all the details about this program!
Fees for EU and non-EU students are based on students’ family income and on the field of study. They range from about 160 EUR to 4800 EUR per year. Non-Eu students with a valid study VISA can benefit from a flat rate, set on the basis of the Country of citizenship and the field of study. The flat rate ranges from 400 EUR to 4500 EUR per year.
- What Artificial intelligence is and why it is important for your future career
- All about the brand-new Bachelor of Science in Artificial Intelligence jointly offered by the University of Pavia, the University of Milan and the University of Milan-Bicocca
- All about international admissions, as well as tuition fees, facilities and scholarship opportunities
- Prof. Claudio CusanoAssociate Professor in Industrial and Information Engineering, University of Pavia
- Daria MiloneAdmission Officer, University of Pavia
- Michele PerrinoPresident and CEO at Medtronic Italy S.p.A.
Essential admission requirements include: - high school diploma or legally recognised foreign qualification showing 12 years of education - passing one of the following tests: - English TOLC-I - TOLC-I - SAT (Only for students from non-EU countries) - B2 English language certification (compulsory for those taking the TOLC-I, optional for those taking the English TOLC-I or SAT).
Each year, the government agency EDiSU publishes scholarship announcements. Recipients are selected based on academic regularity, merit, and financial situation. The scholarship consists of monetary contribution and services, which can include: a free meal per day at the canteens, exemption from paying the 3rd fee installment, and free accommodation in an EDiSU dormitory The grant amount depends on students' economic condition and geographical origin. Join the Webinar to find out all the details!
Application period: - NON-EU students: 15th of July - 3rd of September - EU students: 15th of July - 27th of July (if in possession of English TOLC-I) 27th of July - 9th of August (if in possession of Italian TOLC-I)