Why you should study your master in Sweden, in the land of innovations! Enhance your career with a master´s degree from the Stockholm School of Economics – ranked by the Financial Times as one of the best business schools in Europe!
Duration: 1 hour.
During the webinar, you will learn about our Master Program in Finance and our Master Program in Accounting, Valuation & Financial Management . You will become more familiar with Sweden and Stockholm and what it is like to be a student in a city ranked not only number one for innovation, intellectual capital, sustainability, equality and safety but also celebrated globally as an entrepreneurial hotspot, where new, groundbreaking ventures such as Skype, Spotify, King and iZettle are continuously emerging.
Our Master Program in Accounting, Valuation and Financial Management is designed for students seeking an in-depth understanding of how financial and non-financial controls can be integrated and applied in managing multinational companies in various industries. The program also addresses how large companies report to shareholders and other external stakeholders and how those groups assess companies’ financial and non-financial performance in, for example, making valuations. Unique to SSE is the relatively low number of students in each class, offering an friendly and creative learning environment. Our faculty members (all of whom are active researchers) engage in educational development and are keenly interested in our students’ journey of learning. Through close connections with the business community, we can also offer frequent guest lectures by senior managers in multinational firms.
Our Master Program in Finance is ranked by the Financial Times as the 18th-best Finance Master program in the world. The program is taught by experienced faculty with outstanding expertise in a broad range of financial topics. Areas covered include modern Capital Markets, Valuation (including options), Fixed Income, and Capital Structure. Electives include Value Investing, Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity and International Finance. We offer two specializations –Corporate Finance and Investment Management. Students make their choice of specialization at the end of the first semester of the program. Finance graduates are highly successful in launching and pursuing careers in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, investment management and consulting, as well as non-finance positions around the world.
- About the Stockholm School of Economics, studies in Stockholm and Sweden in general
- About the MSc program in Finance, its structure and curriculum.
- About the MSc program in Accounting, Valuation & Financial Management, its structure and curriculum.
- About the career prospects after completing studies at SSE.
- About the admission requirements and application procedure.
- Anna SandellProgram Manager Msc Programs and responsible for admissions.
- Lukas GoretzkiAssociate Professor
- Bo Becker Department of Accounting
- Martina Fernanda Adriana PolicastroProgram Director for the MSc program in Finance
- Master student in the MSc program in Accounting
- Valuation & Financial Management