Work in Luxembourg – MBA with paid internship 16-month program in the Heart of Europe Sacred Heart University Luxembourg
This webinar is already available on demand. Click on 'Watch Now' below!
Duration: 1 hour
AACSB Accredited MBA in Luxembourg
Sacred Heart University, Jack Welch College of Business
Looking for a new challenge and to enter the European market? Strive to elevate your career? Study abroad, achieve a top-quality education, and a paid position during this full time program in one of the financial centers of the world. 95 % of our MBA with internship students receive a job offer!
The Jack Welch MBA program is highly regarded for its innovative and applied approach to advanced business topics. Students enrich their classroom experience by collaborating with prestigious domestic and international companies on current real-world projects, network with executives, entrepreneurs and finance professionals throughout the 16 month program.
Live in Luxembourg and join classmates from over 50 countries in this graduate business environment. An authorization to stay long term in Luxembourg for the purpose of study is required for the entire duration of the program. An international residence hall is available to our MBA student community with affordable and centrally located accommodations.
- General details about the SHU MBA with internship program, AACSB structure and curriculum.
- Admission & Visa Requirements for SHU Luxembourg
- Paid internship, participating companies, & job perspective in Luxembourg
- SHU Lux Support System, individual coaching and mentoring program
- SHU Lux MBA Student Life & Accommodations
- Mr. Antoine RechAdministrative Director
- MBAAdjunct Professor
- Ms. Esther Celosse