Your Foundation Year in Italy: build your future and learn Italian at the University of Pavia
The University of Pavia Foundation Year Programme offers a unique ten-month, full immersion preparatory course in Italian designed for:
– Students who do not meet the minimum 12 years of schooling required for enrollment in an Italian University Degree course. – Students who want to access undergraduate degrees at the University of Pavia.
– Students interested in learning Italian or improving their Italian language skills.
It includes both classes of Italian Language at beginner, lower intermediate and upper intermediate level and elective classes in three different area studies:
(c) Economics, Law & Politics.
For the academic year 2020-21, two options are available:
– Foundation Year – residential option: you will attend all courses, both Italian and Area Studies courses on campus in Pavia from October 2020 until June 2021
– Foundation Year – blended option: you will attend the intensive Italian course online from October 2020 until February 2021; then you will attend on campus in Pavia the Italian language course and the area study preparatory courses from March until June 2021.
After completing the Foundation year program students will be able to enroll in any BA’s degree course in Italy and will be exempted from the admission interview to enroll in a BA’s degree course in Pavia This online open day is addressed to students finishing high school this year looking for a Foundation Year program in a quiet and safe city just 30 minutes from Milan or in blended modality, partly online and partly on campus.
1. The benefits of attending the Foundation Year program
2. Structure and content of the course: residential and blended options
3. How to apply
4. Why Pavia?
- Alberto ZannettiInternational Relations officer
- Nora Tamimi TakrouriFoundation Year tutor
- Elena FormiconeFoundation Year tutor